Monday, January 24, 2011

Packing for Launch

A plethora of clothing
Willie the cat was helping in the far left
Seneca was sure we could find a way to get more clothes in the bag.

Packing for launch is the object for today.  Many people have donated so much clothing to Junu's orphanage.  Thank you!  You all know who you are.  We have done our best to get all these items in this army bag.  There are still more, but that will have to wait until friends come visit me. 
I can't wait to see these clothes on the kids, there are so many cute outfits from infants up to 4 years.  They are going to look stylin'.  For Junu's birthday, which is February 10th, we will have a BIG party at the orphanage and I am looking forward to all the children wearing their new clothes!  I will take pictures, I promise! 

For now I must get back to the business of organizing the last few details, which there are quite a few. 

I just want to send out another heartfelt thank you to all of you in my life who have helped, donated, supported, encouraged and understood.  There is NO WAY I could be going back to be with Junu without the help and support of many.  I am forever grateful to all of you. 
Peace and Blessings,
Sharlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment